Use our breathtaking science to help your teams build resilience
MindSpire offers a six-week interactive data driven resilience course, that can be designed to work alongside other wellbeing and mental health programmes in the workplace.
The course is both available online and administered and designed to build both team and individual resilience and to help staff members increase energy, focus and resilience.
MindSpire has a global reputation and experience in measuring digital biomarkers of stress and training people to use their physiology to influence positive wellbeing.
By learning with us, you’ll benefit from the expertise of our teams in building resilience in challenging times.
- small wearable heart monitors that measure HRV (heart rate variability), a key stress biomarker
- daily 10 minutes training to increase HRV using the MindSpire app
- easy onboarding and 24/7 technical support
- securely held data that remains personal and confidential to the employee
- co-designed daily content to support learning and development
- pre and post course questionnaires to evaluate success and learnings
- Weekly 1:1 coaching sessions with a qualified trainer
- Team dashboard for evaluating progress (only with employee consent to share data)
By taking a data driven to releasing stress and increasing resilience, your organisation can benefit from:
- more engaged and motivated staff
- a reduction in absence and associated costs
- increased productivity and staff retention
- improved professional reputation
- more satisfied customers